Monday, September 17, 2007

Something New

I started Just Nan's "Christmas Biscornus" on 32 ct. Lambswool Jobelan with DMC threads.

Deb also bought a closing LNS's inventory of Thread Gatherer's Silks. I've been waiting with baited breath to see what colors, and I wasn't disappointed She has the availbale Crescent Colors selection of silks, but I don't find them interesting because they aren't very variagated. These others are just beautiful- I bought 3 skeins (over $6 a piece!), and Deb threw in a pale blue without an identifier tag.
With labels: Top = Hawaiian Sunset, Middle = Autumn Twilight, Bottom =Berry Spritz
Here's a new picture of Delilah:

And a picture of Chicken on her bed in the kitchen, waiting for me to start a fire in the woodstove: (or for some beef stew for supper):

And not to be outdoen, here is Aslan, looking quite gay (as is usual):Off to ride the horse. Hopefully my legs won't hurt quite so long this week.

No comments: