Friday, January 13, 2012

F***ing Brilliant!

You may not know, but I'm a huge Florida 'Gators fan. My younger brother is an alum- class of  '85. It was because of him (so goes the legend) that a lot of rules regarding frat parties were instituted. I wear my 'Gators ball cap every morning, with pride, on my walks and at the barn. And I especially love me some Tim Tebow. I've watched him his whole time at Florida, rejoiced at his Bowl wins & championships- I think he's an exceptional role model for today's kids who aspire to any kind of organized athletic teams. I as happy he was picked up by Denver, although Bill Belicheck spent a lot of time with him before the draft, so I kind of got my hopes up that he’d be on the Patriots.

Tomorrow night, Tebow and the Broncos take on the New England Patriots- my favorite  NFL team. I'm torn as to who I want to win. I guess I'll be happy whatever the outcome  %^P

A Face book friend posted this video from Jimmy Fallon. It is absolutely hysterical!

 

No comments: