Friday, April 22, 2011

Bollocks!

That was also said in a British accent. (What can I say, I'm on a roll!)
I turned my heat off about 2 weeks ago with the weather getting slightly warmer, and to conserve my 5/8 of a tank of oil until fall, when hopefully, and I'm not holding my breath, the prices might be lower. I know I turned it back on last weekend for a couple of days when the temps dipped low, and all seemed well. But this morning I turned it on, and nuttin' honey.
So I need to put a call in to my oil burner guy. I was hoping to do that in another month, but now is as good a time as any, I suppose!
Luckily I have my firewood.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Our heat came back on during the night. Spring is so fickle!

Anna van Schurman said...

Extra points! :)

xeyedmary said...

Nothing but swish!