Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yada Yada Yada...

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Shrinkage. Soup nazi. Hellloo, Newman.
Boy did Seinfeld ever contribute to our collective consciousness or what??!!
I really have to start rewatching- that show was so funny. I remeber coming into work on Fridays and Barb & I would re-tell the entire previous night's episode word for word; remember how all the various subplots would wrap together at the end of the show?
Nothing compares today.
Oh well.
No Stitching & Bitching tonight- most everyone was a no-show for various reasons, leaving it to me & Linda to entertain Debra. ANd I don't know about you, but have you ever seen Linda's stand-up routine? Makes my tap dancing look like Fred Astaire's! That Debra- it's hard to get her to crack a smile, never mind laugh out loud. ..................................................................................


Those last 3 sentences are entirely fabricated.
However, I can't really dance. No not at all. I kind of make Elaine look like Ginger Rogers- that's how bad I dance.

2 comments:

Linda in MA said...

Turned out I had left Deb a message that I wasn't going to be there either. My work hours had been changed. I'll see everyone on the 6th!

p.s. I bet your tap dancing is much better than my stand-up comedy routine!!!

Anna van Schurman said...

I;m pretty sure that not a day goes by without a Seinfeld reference from me or the dude. Sorry about your dancing...