Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All sorts of things…

My first stitches in ”Winter at Beacon House”:

BH2

Some quilt-piecing:

pillowtop2

This will be a pillow top for Emily. I just noticed a mistake on the lower right- I must have reversed a row.

star1

This is a pin cushion. The stuffing was difficult to insert evenly, but I put it together in about 1/2 an hour. The pattern was on Moda Bake Shop. I still need to put pom-poms on the tips.

Lastly, a new neighbor outside my (very dirty window screen):

 squirrel1

A little closer:

squirrel2

I was prompted to look out by the nibbling noises I was hearing- he’s a very noisy eater!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Mary, I love the pin cushion and the quilt top. Very crafty. Maybe you7 will get my name in the Christmas draw. I could use a pin cushion.