Saturday, September 3, 2011

Various & Sundry...

Bear with me: I'm trying the new blogger interface.
Here is, or actually, ARE, update photos of "Hilltop Seasons". I found a progress picture I never posted:


I also kitted up and mounted my fabric for "Winter at Beacon House":
You'll notice all the floss. I just bought the 2 baggies of threads, having forgotten the previously-purchased threads. Well, I kind of remembered them, but when I couldn't locate them in my completely disorganized house, I assumed I had thought about, but never bought them. And you know what they say about "assume". I'm going to blame my now-departed roommates, seeing as they aren't here to defend themselves.
So I am sitting here, inside, because i am procrastinating about finishing tidying up my yard. I have the pile of branches near my horse trailer still to pick up, and then I have to mow. 
I did, however, make it outside. I brought 3 huge bags of old clothes to the recycling bins, stuff that had been sitting in my bedroom for literally years (because I knew if I actually got rid of them, someone would decide they absolutely needed something from those bags.) The recycling center has a wasp problem in one of the bins: I got a sting on my forearm. I'm sure I made quite the spectacle of myself in front of all my fellow townies with my hopping around and flailing of arms. But, that's what I'm here on this earth for: to make the rest of you all seem normal in comparison!
So let's see if blogger has fixed it's pitiful spell checker.....
Why yes! How delightful! It highlights, then offers suggestions! I'm impressed! Now where are the tags...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely progress on Hilltop! Looking forward to Winter's start, the colors are so pretty! Sorry you got stung by a wasp. :(

Teresa said...

Hilltop is looking good. Don't feel bad about buyins the same thread I have bought the same pattern, twice.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches