Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Stitching…

Progress on Beacon House:

BH6

The second tree took less time to stitch than the first.  There is actually 3 different flosses for the snow:  GAST “Oatmeal”, WDW “Light Khaki” & WDW “Snowflake”. The bottom of the piece is about 20 stitches below the bottom of the lower tree trunk.

I’ve been fighting off a sinus thing for 2, closer to 3 weeks now. It seems every other day I’m headachy and nauseous. It’s been very tiresome; I have to force myself to get up to walk in the morning , and I’ve been skipping riding in the evening (although I managed to ride twice in the past 3 days). My lawn is seriously overgrown- I HAVE to take care of it today, and all I want to do is take a nap.

Blech.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I do hope that you are feeling better!!
Great progress!