Monday, March 5, 2012

!!!Newsflash!!!!

Stay tuned for a post later- I finished Garden Grew!!!

I can’t decide if I want to post a photo here first or let my Thursday stitching  group see it in real life first!!!!

I started it February 5, 2009, and finished March 3, 2012.

37 months overall, but I really only stitched on it while I was barn sitting several days a month each, between March or April and October those years.

I spent about half an hour putting all my DMC bobbins back in their correct spots in their storage boxes yesterday afternoon.

Here’s a link to my start way back when. And here’s where I left off last October.

4 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Photo! Photo! Photo! Congratulations on a wicked lahge finish!

Krista said...

Your progress looks amazing in your links... can't wait to see the finished piece! :)

Deb said...

I can't wait to see it. I think you need to post a picture. Your last picture looked incredible!

Mindi said...

Congratulations on your finish! Can't wait to see a photo.