Saturday, January 12, 2013

I.O.U….

A progress picture of Beacon House:

BH33

Almost to the right side. But there’s still a ton of snow and water to infill, the numbers, 4 more pine trees, another dog and a person or two.

I also owe you a Christmas update: I’ve been reading a lot- Emily gave me a Kindle for Christmas:

IMG_0936

(that’s the screen saver)

I bought a pretty pink cover for it:

IMG_0937

She also gave me these 2 cross stitch books:

IMG_0938

which contain some very cute projects. Dirty words, but cute!

She also gave me 2 pretty cardigans, plus some new horse ornaments for the tree, and LOTS of chocolate!

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Sounds like a good Christmas! Can't wait to see something you stitched from the books!

Krista said...

The stitching looks great, Mary! Enjoy your Kindle. I love my e-reader, so easy to take anywhere.

Kimmie said...

I love my Kindles!!!

Love the stitching!! It's funny to see that you think of "almost finished" the way I do. A chair. Some waves. The white bits on the fence. LOL