Thursday, August 14, 2008

And Now, Something We Hope You'll Really Like...

In which she posts (drumroll please) progress photos!!!:

ROS 07

Rites of Spring. I seem to be off a little between the tree trunk and the left circle. Oh well.

quaker xmas 205

Almost done- just 14 days too late for being a July ornament- and I started it early too!

I had FIOS TV installed today, so when the guy left I did some hedge trimming, then stacked firewood:

firewood 1

These 2 stacks were done, and this is what's left:

firewood 2

The left-most stack above had been leftover from last season, under the blue tarp that's rolled back. I probably have 3/4 to 2/3 of this year's cord of wood to stack up still.

It's going to hurt tomorrow. Me thinks a PMS/menopausal episode is coming on, too.

No comments: