Monday, June 29, 2009

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That...

 

Mon
Thunderstorm
74° | 59°


Tue
Chance of Showers
79° | 61°

Wed
Thunderstorm
76° | 61°


Thu
Chance of Storm
76° | 61°

Weather for the next 4 days according to my Google thingy. Basically a repeat of last week and the week before.

So I traipse between the raindrops this morning from my car to the office carrying my coffee mug, thermos, stitching bag, tote bag, pocketbook and shopping bag with TP & tissues for the office. No hands free for an umbrella.  The usual baggage I carry every day except for the shopping bag. I don't own a proper rain jacket for summer- I find them too hot & sweaty.

And it occurred to me:

urban sombrrero

"The Urban Sombrero"! Perfect solution! Do they really make these? Anyone know.........................?

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

So Elaine really was a visionary!