Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progression…

Some Quaker Halloween stitching:

CS Quaker Halloween12

Love, love this project!

Started my June ornament:

PS Hedgehog1

It’s the tiny Prairie Schooler Hedgehog pin cushion; I’m going to put “Merry Christmas” or something in the grass that’s supposed to be at the bottom.

It’s my turn to make snacks for stitching Thursday- I’m going to bake a Lemon Pudding Cake.

I now have a Windows 7 computer at work- meh. It’s TOO cartoony for me, and very difficult to find where to customize things. Plus, we had to reload my drafting software, and most of my custom settings for that disappeared as well. I’m gradually getting them back, but most of the original setup was done almost 10 years ago, and I can’t remember where to find the customization buttons for various tasks. And it’s no longer supported, so we’re pretty much on our own with it.

No comments: