Monday, March 14, 2011

Look-y!!

HinH Wee Santa 2010 3

Heart in Hand’s “Wee Santa 2010”. I had enough of the GA “Cranberry”; I have about 18” of a full strand left, plus two ply of another 18”. Phew! All I have left to do is to finish the border, and his cheeks and sew on 3 buttons.

I’m also back on track with Quaker Halloween:

CS Quaker Halloween35

Here’s a close-up of my fixed -mistake:

CS Quaker Halloween35A

I love the little bat! I’m thinking of personalizing with the names of my pets. Still not entirely sure….

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It is always scary if you think you are going to run out of thread, and a pleasent surprise when you don't.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Raven/Missy said...

Ohh I hate it when I get real low on a floss color, makes me nervous that I won't have enough.

Your stitching looks great!