Sunday, March 13, 2011

What time is it?

I hate these post-change-the-clock-days. I feel like I just got up and half the day is gone already. Maybe because I stayed up to watch SNL last night.

Zach G-something, from a supposedly funny movie that I didn’t watch, and starring in “the Green Hornet” (didn’t the original have an AMC Pacer- remember those???) (or did “The Green Hornet” already get released?), did this little bit; I thought it was priceless:

You’ll have to click thru this site for the video; the embedder tool doesn’t want to create a valid link:

The DC

I hope it stays up so you can watch!

 

**EDITED***

OOPS! I just googled “The Green Hornet” and that stars another actor, Seth Rogan, whose supposedly funny movies I have also not seen.

(Please excuse the grammar in the sentence above)(and that one, too)

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

See the Hangover. Definitely.