Monday, September 1, 2008

I know what the problem is...

It's all this reading I've been doing. The other ladies from S&B bring books in to share, and I've been sucked into Suzanne Brockman's series about Troubleshooters Inc.

I just can't read and stitch and ride all at the same time. Plus mow my lawn. I'm almost done with my 2nd to last borrowed book- I've read 3 or 4 of the series already. And did you notice what's missing from my list of "To-Do's"? Yes- housework, as in dusting, vacuuming, wiping and cleaning, scrubbing, washing... What's a girl to do??

I forgot to post this stash I got last S&B night with the gift certificate Em got me:

BBD Beyond My Heart

BlackBird Designs "Beyond My Heart" and 4 of the required flosses; a piece of 40 ct. Ivory Linen- not earmarked for anything in particular-just because I'm loving using 40 ct. with the John James #28 needles- if you haven't tried the smaller needles on 40 ct. , well- you should- it makes all the difference in the world!, and Deb threw in that Prairie Schooler freebie. I like the BBD chart- but I LOVE the bonus pattern inside! And you'll just have to buy the chart to see that!

Off to the races, or the couch most likely. Long, unproductive (as far as doing anything I really wanted to do) weekend.

Have I said lately how much I loved and miss Ireland?Ireland0183

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

I experienced the same lack of productivity this weekend. Though we are a step closer to a vacation plan!