Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm still here somewhere....

busy week last week: 2 nights of town rebel meetings, plus a painful stomache ache since last Sunday left me with little leftover energy to type, never mind stitch or cook. I had dry cheerios for breakfast and a one-slice ham sandwich for lunch all week, then I had crackers for supper Monday, oatmeal Tuesday, nothing Wednesday, pastry at Jeanne's Thursday, nothing Friday. I picked up some of the pink stuff Friday, and that's been making me feel better. I can tell it's wearing off when the raging heartburn starts, but at least I've been getting a breakfast and a late lunch/early supper in.
Well- off like a herd of turtles!

1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I sometimes have stomach problems and I haven't been able to put my finger on what exactly causes it... I just know it HURTS BAD!!

Like a herd of turtles...that's too funny! I'm gonna use that one.