Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jeez Louize!

It’s been a week since i last posted??

You know you’re  a bad blogger when you don’t even go look at your OWN blog! What can I say- this winter has sucked all ambition out of me! I wake in the middle of the night thinking “Is the furnace working? Are any pipes leaking??” Then when i don’t hear any drips, and the furnace kicks on, I eventually fall asleep thinking, “It’s so cold the furnace is running constantly! And oil is close to $3.50 a gallon, it’ll cost me over $600 to fill the tank again….” and around and around my mind spins.

I’m trying to find my stitching mojo, i think it’s buried outside in a snow bank… I finally picked up December’s Snowflake again:

RM LaceSnowflake2 and this as well:

January’s Santa:

HinH Wee Santa 2010 1

The Quaker Halloween squirrel is finished:

CS Quaker Halloween33A 

but I still have a ways to go:

CS Quaker Halloween33

I’ve got a loaf of Honey Oatmeal Bread spinning in the machine, and I have a handful of soup recipes printed out from Tasty Kitchen. I’d be good to go except I can’t find those 2 boneless chicken breasts I put in the freezer a couple of weeks ago.

lilee 1 

“Don’t look at me! I’m not fat, I’m fluffy!”

1 comment:

Lee said...

That's so funny! I worry about exactly the same things and in exactly that order. We should take turns worrying. I'll do all the worrying one night and you can do it the next night.