Monday, April 9, 2007

Shame on me..

this week's (month's ?) question making the rounds is:
"How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular? Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?"
Well, I like lots of progress pictures- they are such an inspiration, as well as being a way I can stitch vicariously- I'm so busy 24/7 that I just can't sit down & stitch every night. It eases my guilt to see what everyone is doing.
-SIGH- ;^(
I also like frequent updates, a couple of posts each week, maybe? Not a novel, but even just a "hey- I just have a sec- but look at this!" will suffice to keep me interested.
I also have a very sarcastic sense of humor, so if the blogger is funny, I'll overlook my other top priorities. My two favorite blogs, at the top of my "Favorites" list are "Garden of Stitches" and "Stitch Bitch", but I assure you, my list is now so long it takes more than 45 minutes to read thru all postings -EVERY DAY! So please don't feel offended- I love all the blogs on my listand read you daily, but Carol's & Anna's I have to read first.
Which brings me to the shameful admission that I don't do either - lots of pictures or frequent updates.
Maybe I should try to take one photo a day to post? Preferably stitching related, i would think.
I'll try to be a better blogger- honestly I will!! I've been trying to proof-read typos, and those occur every 3rd word you know! This isn't easy for me ya know!
TTFN

No comments: