Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Quilt Stash

Here are the fabrics I bought the other day:
the fat quarters:

here are the quarter yard cuts:the black blobs are big headed kitty cats.

here's my substitute pink for Avery's quilt:

isn"t this one cool?it's called Mythical Horses. I got a whole yard:Here are the 3 drawers I bought for fabric storage:the smaller set on top I'll use for my Weeks Dye work threads, Gentle Arts and Crescent Colors, each to their own drawer.

I've ridden Axe twice this week for about 45 minutes each time. My butt and upper thighs are screaming in agony! Tomorrow my office will be closed while my boss has a generator installed- the electricity has to be shut off for at least 4 hours. It will be the first day I've slept in since Fourth of July- I can't wait! I'll finish Thoughts of Baby & start something new at S&B tomorrow night.

Emily is loving school this year- she's connected with her new roomate & with a bunch of kids in the building and she's having a great time for herself. I'm so happy for her & relieved that a whole new world of friends has opened up for her. She got a cute new haircut today, very stylish

Mind you I trim my own hair with sewing scissors every 4 months or so- I am SO hair care challenged!

No comments: