Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry..

I tried to post the other night (Friday or Saturday??) and my computer decided to bark back. The 3 photos I chose to upload became only one, and then my cursor wouldn't go into the text box so that i could even complain about it. I do have a draft saved, so I can try again. Having to ride the horse several times a week is making a huge dent in my energy level. Last night I was still cooking my supper at 9:00 pm, and then Bob called, and I didn't eat until close to 9:30.
THAT can't continue or I;ll be too fat to ride the horse!
That bitch bag named Hayley at the barn has left my horse in- the only one- according to the cameras.
I'm going to monitor things there this week as much as possible; I'm not happy at all that I pay board, and there are other people who don't pay anything for 4 horses, and my horse doesn't get out, and her horses all have full day turnout. ANd I don't give a rat's ass if she's boinking the barn owner to do it.

No comments: