Sunday, October 4, 2009

PS Christmas Eve Progress

Finally, a stitching photo. My mojo has gone off and left, I guess. I DO like this design, and it's fun and easy to stitch as well. I want to start the Pumpkin Conspiracy, but not until this is done. Ah, my particular form of OCD!

PS XMAS eve4

My "project" with my boss's wife has gotten easier, I think. We were going to do a joke wedding gift for Barbara, with whom I use to work up until about 4 or 5 years ago. She moved up to Gloucester after separating from her husband, and became a realtor. We worked together for about 20 years, though. In fact, I still refer to her desk as "Barbara's desk", and we (my boss & his wife & me) remain pretty good friends, even though it's mostly phone conversations.

Any way, the gag gift has evolved into a pair of Snugglis, bedazzled with the Bride & Groom's initials, which happen to be "B" and "G". I bought a hot set rhinestone gizmo and "jewels", and pre-made jeweled iron-on appliqués; my boss's wife is in charge of the Snuggli purchase. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, I was wondering if these hot set rhinestones could be used to bling up cross stitch. Does anyone out there have any experience with these things?

indoor axe1

indoor axe2

"Not me!" "Is that a tiger out there waiting to eat me???!!"

No comments: