Thursday, February 24, 2011

As Promised…..

Here are photos of my progress on my last 2 ornaments:

HinH “Wee Santa 2010”:

HinH Wee Santa 2010 2

I’ve started biting my nails over whether I have enough of the red floss to finish his cape!

Here’s my Rosewood Manor Snowflake:

RM LaceSnowflake3

The beads will be a bitch on this, I’m sure.

I spent almost the entire S & B pulling out the errant spider web on Quaker Halloween; as I finished the border for the motif I realized tonight that the one spider (who kindly pointed out my counting error) I had stitched is also off by the one stitch, so he’ll have to be removed too. I’ll try for a picture tomorrow so you can see what I’m talking about. Bah!

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Bummer on the frogging. What color is the floss used for the cape. Perhaps I have some?

Kimmie said...

Love the Santa! That snowflake is going to be fab-u-lous!!!!!