Here are photos of my progress on my last 2 ornaments:
HinH “Wee Santa 2010”:
I’ve started biting my nails over whether I have enough of the red floss to finish his cape!
Here’s my Rosewood Manor Snowflake:
The beads will be a bitch on this, I’m sure.
I spent almost the entire S & B pulling out the errant spider web on Quaker Halloween; as I finished the border for the motif I realized tonight that the one spider (who kindly pointed out my counting error) I had stitched is also off by the one stitch, so he’ll have to be removed too. I’ll try for a picture tomorrow so you can see what I’m talking about. Bah!