Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yes, I’m still in here somewhere…

I even picked up a needle at lunch today for the first time since…...maybe January???? on that Wee Santa Em gave me for Xmas.

I WAS planning on stitching tonight but those plans got de-railed. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow- it’s too dark & messy right now. I have progress on Quaker Halloween (we skipped S & B last week) but as I was finishing up 2 weeks ago, I realized the center spider web was one stitch off-center. So that needs some ripping-out. Luckily that part of the motif worked up quickly, so I should be back on track soon.

Next month, I’ll be able to take this out again:

GG38

Sorry to be such a lackluster and sporadic blogger; just lots of noodgy stuff going on. In fact, when I went to the dentist Monday,  instead of  being my usual walking dead, my blood pressure was up to 142 over 74. Normally I’m low 90’s over 60. So now I’m conscious of trying to take deep, relaxing breathes and I’ve noticed my jaw being clenched more often- again with the dentist!

I know I have a back-up recipe on my computer somewhere, but I don’t feel like digging it out tonight. Maybe I’ll have a chance tomorrow.

Em has been house-sitting for friends this week, kind of inconveniently far away from here, so I’ve been walking Axe around the indoor-another chance of trying to relax! She’s such a good pony!

Chick pea needs a walk, and American Idol is coming on.

TTFN

No comments: