Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cooookies!!!!!

Hey- check out the "Cookie Madness " blog link thing-y over there to the right- she had the most AWESOME oatmeal cookies a couple of days ago- I tried them & tweaked to include white choc chips, and craisins instead of the raisins. Yummy stuff!
ARRGG! Horse show tomorrow AND it's daylight savings!! Now what rocket scientist decided that scheduling was good??!! I have to get up at 4:00 am, which will really be 3:00 am. TO SHOVEL SHIT!
No Stitch & Bitch this week- all the other ladies got Deb's & my cold. I picked up my Wish ornament- I'm trying to complete each letter as a form of rotation. I'm not really liking the over one on this loose linen. A Jobelan evenwaeve would have been better- the fabric threads are much more stiffly woven. I need to make progress on Kittys and I stitched one length of floss on the group SAL (Thoughts {?} of Spring).
I REALLY need a shower right now though- 6 1/2 hours at the shit mines today.
TTFN

No comments: