Thursday, July 9, 2009

Damn Stockings!

I'm refusing to go back to the BBD stocking- don't even remember which one it was nor where I left off on it. I made myself 5 minutes late for work this morning by grabbing fabric (and cutting!) & floss for this:

sleigh ride 1

I started it at S & B tonight. I was late for that because Em took Axe on a 3 hour galloping trail ride yesterday and the poor horse was ouchy sore today. So I had to go up after work to poultice her front legs. Hopefully that will help. Poor girl!

Jeanne made this for our snack:  PW Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

If you haven't tried this, you're totally missing out: it was so smooth & creamy & peanut-buttery & cool & summery! Best cream pie I've ever had! And Jeanne said it was easy (as pie!)(I'm so funny!) to make. Can't beat it with a stick.

No comments: