Friday, December 4, 2009

A bunch of party animals!

Those stitchy ladies partied me right under the table! We had a wonderfully fun time at Linda’s house last night- tons of food &  tons of laughs.

We tried to limit the food to an appetizer and a dessert each, but we still had way too much- but in a good way!

We had hummus, chili dip, shrimp cocktail, spinach cheese squares, antipasto squares, cheese & crackers, kielbasa bites, my empanadas, gingerbread, cupcakes, a chocolate chip spread, fruit, fruit tartlets- and that’s all I can remember.

I came home with wonderful gifts: a pretty Xmas mug & tea, a snowflake fleece throw, a fragrance diffuser (lavender- my favorite!), some delightful hand crème (cucumber/melon), and some stunning handmade note cards- real flower buds attached to the face of the cards.

xmas haul

Here’s what I made:

stockings 

I put a tube of Udderly Smooth hand cream and some Lindt chocolates inside.

I came home stuffed and tired; luckily I had Joanne and Jeanne chauffeuring me- thanks girls!

It was such fun- thanks to all the “bitches”! ;^)

No comments: