Monday, March 15, 2010

I’m stitching as fast as I can!

TGPC16

I have those flame-y things around the sun and its crown and  I think there’s a couple of little floating things to the right of the sun- and that’s on this side of the design. I have some bits and vines on the left side to do, plus finish the zig-zags to the left.

Em has one job offer and there’s an excellent chance she can still get into Smartpak, just not in the position she really wants. There are pros and cons to each job. It’ll be a tough decision, but at least she has a choice in this economy!

I have to find something to eat!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I love your description of what's going on in your piece! And I see it! Very nice...the pattern really is exceptional and you are doing a wonderful job. Hats off to Em...you are right, in this economy a choice in the job market is something to be very grateful for!