Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wishful Wednesday Wrecipes

I haven’t done much cooking this week; well, I have, just nothing unusual or new or interesting. The “newest” thing was finding that Bull’s Eye Barbeque sauce is back:

bullseye bbq

They have this new flavor called Texas Style which has a touch of chipotle & mesquite. It’s very good! I threw a pork roast & 3/4 of a bottle in a crock pot the other night and the results were yummy. Tonight I used up almost all the rest on some baked chicken breasts.

Since I’ve spent the last few days on the edge of my seat between my septic & my watery basement (i.e: sump pump), I’m calling a pass and giving you all a new web site link:

http://www.tastespotting.com/

It’s a visual recipe index. It shows a photo (all stunning) of each recipe and you click on the photo which takes you to the webpage hosting the written recipe. I DID find that a couple of links didn’t  work, but at last count there are  2245 pages to scroll thru.

I also managed to finish this:

gazette94 Noel freebie

“Noel” from Gazette94 on 32 ct. ivory jobelan with DMC 4210 over dyed floss.

Now I can go on to Quaker Halloween and Gingerbread Cottage without guilt.

No comments: