Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NOT Wonderful Wednesday Wrecipe…

Not much cooking going on around here; I just can’t get in the mood what with Thanksgiving coming up next week, plus having an unexpected barn-sitting weekend.IMG_0395

“Bless me father, for I have sinned: I had this for supper”

TV ALERT!!!!!

The Pioneer Woman is on “Throwdown with Bobby Flay” at 9:00 pm (EST). I already have my TV on now so I won’t forget. “Unwrapped” is boring.

Needless to say, I’m definitely Team Ree.

For my dinner, I’m probably repeating this menu. Here’s the direct link to my Slow Cooker Stuffing recipe. I can’t decide what to make for dessert. Everything I would love isn’t either traditional enough (i.e. NOT apple pie), or no one else (i.e. Miss Em) likes. And if I’m dirtying every free kin’ dish and pot and pan I own to make this dinner and clean up afterwards, dessert is kind of my reward, you know what I  mean???!!! I would love this, for instance, but I suspect more than my fair share would end up on my ever-expanding ass. Maybe a Guinness Chocolate cake?

No comments: