Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's The MOST, Wonderful Time of the Year...

Well, I have those dreaded tax and financial aid forms done, awaiting transmission to the proper authorities. Maybe I can get back to blogging with a little more regularity.

The Horse seems to have recovered quite nicely from her swollen ankle, and I'm back in the saddle again. For your visual entertainment:

axe3

(This is "A Girl and Her Horse"- not ME and my horse. Can you tell she does hunters?)

No stitching news, though. Maybe tonight? My GAWD why am I getting SO dyslexic!!!???? If I corrected every transposition I make, I'd never  get a sentence completed!! Is anyone else getting more dyslexic as they get older or is it just me?

I forgot to say I had made another pot roast last weekend, and then made hash with the leftovers. Yummy stuff!

This weekend was a roaster chicken, and I just made some chicken salad with leftovers. 

Supposed to be warm tomorrow- near 50 degrees. Woo-Hoo!

Fringe on TV tonight; I'm liking that show (I crush on Joshua Jackson, even if he does have a pronounced furrow between his eyebrows) but then I love LOST.

TTFN

No comments: