Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stash Flash!!



Stitching night tonight- fun as always. Here's my progress on "kittys":





It's a design by Sheepish Designs and I'm stitching it on 28ct. Jobelan "Stormy Gray" with mostly Crescent Colors (and one WDW).









Here's some stash- I had two more but the scanner all of a sudden decided that it was no longer connected!

New limited edition Blackbird Designs!! I have a thing for house designs (sheepishly).








Tonight Emily's friend Amanda rode the Axe, so I didn't have to. I had leftover quiche for supper- last night I made Martha Stewart's Pate brise crust, Forman'd an onion & green ppepper, added lots of cheddar and some leftover ham. It's very tasty- kind of like a Western Quiche (as opposed to omelet). Sauteing the veggies before hand makes them very soft and the onion becomes SO sweet.
I did a little bit on Xmas Sampler at work, but Greg came back after I completed the tree. I also started the upper alphabet. I'll try to scan tomorrow after a re-boot.
TTFN

No comments: