Saturday, January 6, 2007

Two Days in a Row!

I can't stand having found a great blog with lots of pix, adding it to my favorites, then they stop posting new entries. I had to make a whole sub-folder for "Low Activity" blogs. I read somewhere about the RSS feed button-thing-y, but I haven't figured it out yet.
So I will try to post often enough to not be shuffled off to the back corner of your computer's closet.
Of course, I also haven't figured out how to add photos & such to MY blog to make it more interesting, just the inescapable typos to add a little puzzle to your day:, " What the hell was she trying to write???"
SHow day at the farm tomorrow, plus it was wash the buckets weekend and make grain day. I was still doen in just over 5 hours; it helps that it was showering and the critters stayed in all day- god- those friggin' outfits!!!!
Tomorrow I have to be there by 5:00 am.
I wish I had more energy to stitch later into the evening.
I had my first finish this past week, and by gosh I finally cleaned up after myself for once and put the darnedpacket away, so I can;t remeber the naem- Fall something sampler - it has a big black crow in the middle and some stylized flowers around, a horizontal piece.
I'm working on "christmas Sampler" by Heart in Hand, about 1/3 done, and I have "Kittys" all kitted up and fabric cneterd on scroll rods, waiting for my fat laxy ass to sit on th ecouch, but SOME MORON decided a blog would be fun; I am SO screwed when the TV show schedule resumes. I don't have time to shave my legs never mind sew & blog too!

No comments: