Friday, April 25, 2008

Bitch Bitch Bitch...

I've been in a most foul mood- for a VERY long time- like a week! It could be hormonally related; it could be that my boss has stayed in the office every frikkin day which involves a lot of stupid questions starting with "How do I..?" and statements starting with "Look at this.." and when I turn to look, he doesn't show me- is EVERYTHING rhetorical??!!; it could be that he gave me his head cold; it could be that I'm working on the job from hell that involves removing my glasses to read itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny little words on 8-1/2" x 11" paper, then putting them back on to draw what I've read, times twenty floor plans and turning to look at nothing makes me lose my train of thought; it could be that gasoline keeps going up in price with no end in sight and it's making me nauseous wondering what will happen if we get a hurricane; it could be that Axe is getting shiteous care up at HBF and has lost a shoe and I can't ride her, nor can she go outside, until it's replaced, whenever that will be; it could be that I've been exhausted all this week- more than usual (full circle back to hormonally related and head cold); and I really wish that the new Avon eye cream I just bought will "erase" those dark circles under my eyes as promised- so far after two days- Nuthin' hunney!

No comments: