Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's the Antidote for Sugar High???!!!

before I get to the FOOD portion of our program, let me give you a long-awaited stitching update on Toil & Trouble:

T&T17

That partially-infilled brown tree represents 5- 2 ply, 18" lengths of floss and about 38 minutes of stitching at lunch today. I worked on the text & grass  Monday.

Now for the good stuff!

mostess 1

A Seemingly innocent chocolate cupcake.

Let's look a little closer, shall we?

mostess 2

OOOOOOO!!!

It's hiding the culinary equivalent to Victoria's Secret lingerie!

CREAM FILLING!

mostess 3

I'm calling these "Mostess cupcakes"! I've made 2 other filled cupcakes for tomorrow night. I'll post pictures then. This is just a tease in case any of those bitches read my blog before then!

1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

Yum! I think it would be worth taking up yet another Hobby just to get my hands on one of those bad boys!