Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Twue Blood

"Deaw-y bewuved..."......Name that movie!
Eight vials of life later, and NO fainting! I surprised myself. And I was only 10 minutes late for work. It would be awesome to be a match- the testing process takes 60 days, which would come to mid-November. Wouldn't that be an incredible Christmas present for someone??!! (And I continue to NOT think about any potential discomfort I may undergo......please don't remind me!) OH! And if I'm a match and I undergo the donation process just before Thanksgiving, maybe I WON'T have to cook dinner this year!!!! Ssee, always look for the silver lining. Happy voting!

3 comments:

Lee said...

The Princess Bride! Only one of my favorite books and movies EVAH!

Also referenced by Michael Scott in an episode of The Office.

Anna van Schurman said...

Princess Bride. Too easy. :)

Xeyedmary said...

Sometimes you just have to have a speech impediment!