Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

In honor of Veteran’s Day, i would like to thank all present and former members of the military, as well as all deceased members, and their families, for their sacrifice on behalf of our country.

It’s been a while since I splurged on this:

IMG_0710

I’ve been working on plans for a pizza shop at the Hanover Mall for the past 2 days- it must be subliminal!

The only way to make it perfect would be an icy cold Budweiser, but since my house is a chilly 63 degrees, I’m opting for a fire in the wood stove, and a glass of water.

Plus I have to get up early and shovel horse poop. No liquor for me!

PS:

did anyone hear from Coni Spinster Stitcher today? She was concerned about superstitions about today’s date….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my that pizza looks good. Is it from a local shop or a chain? I'm having a hard time finding a good pizza since moving to Tucson.

I was hoping Coni would post today. Hopefully, the dog will on Monday.

xeyedmary said...

It's a local shop Denise, called "Baldies". It's the Italian style, similar to what's in the North End of Boston (as opposed to the typical suburban Greek pizza).It was SOOOOO
good!