Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday….

No, I didn’t go shopping. I did go to work for the morning. Came home, walked Chicken numerous times and watched a couple of episodes of ‘Kitchen Impossible” starring Coni Spinster’s hunk of a specimen of a man, Robert Irvine, went to the barn to help bring in the ponies, whereupon I learned it was a good day to not do barn chores in the morning due to feisty horse and pony. Then I came home, turned on the computer, went back out to the supermarket in search of another Marvel frozen turkey to stick in the freezer for Christmas, found an unfamiliar substitute, which I did not buy, then came home and just finished re-heating leftovers.  Now to sit in front of the TV and watch all the shows I’ve been too tired to watch for the last 3 weeks.

TTFN

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Sounds like an excellent day! Sounds like MY day! I went easy on the leftovers today after eating HUGE breakfast but the turkey was calling me around 2pm. LOL