Wednesday, November 30, 2011

At Last!!!

Last day of NaBloPoMo!

last turkey sandwich:

IMG_0732

That’s on Portuguese bread, with a light  smear of mayo, some cranberry sauce, some Havarti cheese and a bit of stuffing for the flavor, toasted.

Last bowl of soup:

IMG_0730

With carrots, onions, celery and corn and fresh thyme, and egg noodles. (actually I still have a least a bowl left).

I didn’t have the soup with the sandwich- they were separate meals.

I managed to post every day, and one day I even made two posts! Congratulations to all my fellow NaBlo-wers (as Stitch Bitch calls us!)

And thanks to all who visited and put up with some very lame writing, and special thanks to all the encouraging comments!

And I’d like to thank the academy….oh! wrong acceptance speech!

I’m SO done!

1 comment:

Glenna said...

It all looks lovely. Where do you get your Portuguese bread? I've tried grocery stores on the Cape, a bakery that supposedly was authentic in Falmouth, you name it. And no good bread. I've been tempted to drop into New Bedford on my way through, but don't know where to go (and NB is a little rougher than it used to be too). I'm on my way through in January to stay a week or more and I'm determined to find some, even if I have to go all the way to P-town for it.