Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GOTV!

vote 2012

It’s taken me an embarrassingly long time to realize this isn’t an acronym for some PhysEd television station. Can I have a TTSBJ* that the election is tonight? And that the airwaves and inboxes of America will no longer be inundated with political ads & spam ad nauseum?

I have to admit, I think most of my Facebook friends have blocked my status updates, which are usually political in nature. To that end, I created a Twitter account, and I fulfill most of my political junkie cravings there. I even tweeted along for all 3 debates, and got some re-tweets and responses for my efforts (now that’s a surprise!) Bob and I used to discuss currents events all the time, and so I’ve kind of gone overboard now that I don’t have that daily debrief to get it out of my system.

Anyway, it’s all over tonight. I have no idea what the TV & radio stations will do with all the free air time they’ll have open. What do you think?

 

* Thank The Sweet Baby Jesus

No comments: