Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Breathe, therefore I Pin…

So I have that little “Follow me on Pinterest” button over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You can click it if you’d like and see what shenanigans I’ve been up to. I started my Pinterest account around Christmas last year and was amazed at all the holiday-themed ideas, recipes, gifts, decorations, etc. that were popping up. So if you need some inspiration or even just some holiday cheer, now’s a good time to check it out.

Here are some things I found today:

Butter Pecan Cupcakes

Bite Sized Baked Brie

Budget Friendly Christmas Tree Decorating

Pixie Stix Quilt

Mozzarella Sticks

Pink & White Peppermint Swirl Bark

According to Live Writer and Pinterest, I can embed pins in my blog, but it doesn’t seem to be working properly, or, more than likely, I’m not operating properly.

Saved by the bell! I’m cooking a quiche, and I always forget that less is more when it comes to quiche. So I overstuffed the pie shell, and it’s taken an extra 30 minutes to cook and I’m SOOOO hungry! (ham, broccoli, cheese & sautéed onions)

No comments: