Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some Progress….

of the non-stitchy variety. The tree is up, with its lights. The wreath is on the front door, and I put up my icicle lights, and they all work! I still have to ornamental-ize the tree, but I can do that in the evenings after work.

Is anyone out there sick of turkey yet? I can’t say that I am. I gave Brandon quite a bit, and Em took a meals’s worth. I’ve been eating mini turkey sandwiches made on dinner rolls for lunch, and then at dinner, having a bowl of stuffing, potatoes, gravy & veggies. I think I need to start eating more turkey!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I am never tired of turkey. Today was turkey tetrazzine. Yum.

Anna van Schurman said...

I'm making soup tonight. And I'm thinking about making this.

Kimmie said...

I have my non-tree decorations out....well....some of them. Hoping Dh decides to put the tree together BEFORE the weekend.