Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to Work

It's going to be tough next week when it's a full week! I started another JBW Designs - the reindeer one.
I also went back & tried to label old posts in case anyone wanted to look something up. Over the weekend I tried to add a photo to my banner, behind the blog name & description, but it wouldn't format properly. Obviously, I wasn't doing something right, but since I have no HTML knowledge, I can't figure out what to do to make it happen. And I've seen more than several blogs disappear from trying to edit the format; they come back but with cautions of losing old entries. So I'll leave well enough alone for now, as bored as I am with the template.
No S & B tomorrow- Deb is taking a well deserved week off. I'll try to work on FOS.
LOST comes sback at the end of the month- I can't wait!!!

No comments: