Thursday, January 24, 2008

If I only had a brain..

I was making the mad dash around the house this morning wishing I had a spare 10 minutes to take a photo of FOS to post before I left, and a light bulb went off above my head: take the camera & software & cable to work and do it all there! Yay! Grabbed the stuff, and I knew right where the disk was because of fiddling with my (now operational) printer the other night.

So I'm driving to work and I'm so pleased with myself because I can also snap a shot of the other Just Nan Christmas biscornu that I started yesterday at lunch! Oh I'm so pleased!

Then I get to work and take all the gadgets out. And realized that I didn't bring FOS with me! Because I don't like to bring work on big work frames. Because I'm stupid.

Well here's my biscornu:
You'll just have to wait until after S&B tonight- and I stitched on it last night too!

No comments: