Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not a Good Internet night..

well I was going to post, but my "local area connection" keeps being disconnected and i KNOW it has to do with a certain college student and her 24/7 internet socializing (please tell me just what kind of pleasant, cheerful, healthy, EMPLOYED people are doing awake at 3:45 in the morning typing acronyms and abbreviated text to each other instead of getting a good night's sleep so as to WAKE UP the following morning to go to WORK!!!!!)
Ahem............. i'm having a hormonal moment. If she's F#*%!D up this computer I'm so going to lose my top.
I gotta go before I smash something.
S & B tomorrow; hormonallly-challenged as I am, I haven't done any stitching since that last ornament (or F.O.S. that I didn't photo) due to over-tiredness. Which HASN"T in any way been influenced by someone going to bed at 4:00 in the morning............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure that was rhetorical, but I do! :-) And it's not fun getting up for work the next day, but it's doable.