Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2nd Post of the Day!

Progress on Creepy Kids (FOS):

Fruit of the Spirit 25  I started the lower text box and have been trying to fill in all that grass.

 

 

 

 

Next is a new start:                                                                                      

Quiet Night 1

This is "Quiet Night " by Erica Michaels from the JCS 2007 Ornament issue. I'm using a leftover piece of 28ct Jobelan "Thyme" with DMC floss, except for the tress which are WDW "Juniper"

Freebie Chickie shot:

DSCN5983

Sitting on my lap at the computer, but not at the moment, so there' s no good esplanation for my bad typing skills.

 

 

 

Lilacs & Flora :

DSCN5976                                                                        DSCN5979                  The back yard lilac is paler and has (to my nose) a prettier scent than the darker, front yard blooms.

Here's my dogwood (?)  & proof that I haven't killed off my Mother's Day plant:

DSCN5980                  DSCN5975

No comments: