Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fancy that..

From Stitch Bitch, who got it from Hip to be Squared:

What is in the back of your car?
horse equipment; hay chaff (lots), and baling twine

What color is your toothbrush?
White with pink grips
Name one person that made you smile today?
Jodi- new barn owner because my horse is loving it there and so am I!

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Drinking coffee, starting the office computer
What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
going thru blogs
What is your favorite candy bar?
Milky Ways
Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes. More than once. My ex-husband got a "kick" out of taking me. Schmuck.
What is the last thing you said aloud?
""Night, night, honey"

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything with coffee ice cream, fudge swirl, nuts and brownie bits

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Polar Springs Seltzer Lime
What are you wearing right now?
Flannel jammie pants and a long sleeve tee

What was the last thing you ate?
Tortellinis with Parma Rosa sauce
Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope.

When was the last time you ran?
Well I had resumed my walking routine as a precursor to resuming my jogging routine about a month ago, but sleep became more important since then. I jogged crossing the street last night.

The last sporting event you watched?
The Preakness

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Kettle Corn
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on Myspace?
I don't do Myspace. I have no friends apparently.

Ever go camping?
Unfortunately, yes.
Do you take vitamins daily?
yes-acidophilus and vitamin C.
Do you go to church every Sunday?
Nope
Do you have a tan?
Just a farmer tan (only on the arms below the T-shirt sleeves)
Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
WTF??? Sacrilege!

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I don't drink soda

What did your last text message say?
I told my daughter how much board is at the new barn, which is quite a bit less than what we'd have been paying had we stayed at the old barn.

Are you some-one's best friend?
Yes
What are you doing tomorrow?
Back to work, but it's stitching night!!!

Look to your left, what do you see?
A pile of fabric atop a barn doll-house thing.

What color is your watch?
Black strap, silver and teal blue around the digital face.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
great open spaces and kangaroos

Do you use chap stick?
No- it's too dry; i use Blistex lotion every night at bedtime.

What is your birthstone?
Ruby

What is your favorite number?
3 and 5, which means I also like 8
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Last person you talked to on the phone?
Bob

Have you met anyone famous?
Don't think so; at least not anyone so important that I can't remember

Any plans today?
Always the stitching, and riding

How many states have you lived in?
one

Ever go to college?
Yes.
Do you dye your hair?
No but I really should; it's more gray than brown these days

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Gasoline prices
Last song listened to?
"Beverly Hills" by Weezer

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No.
Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Sadly, no.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Deb, owner of my LNS. She gets to stitch every day.

Is anyone jealous of you?
Why?

Do you love anyone?
Yes
Do any of your friends have children?
Virtually all of them.
Do you eat healthy?
Not really.

What do you usually do during the day?
Work and obsess over the stitching I'm not doing

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I would have to say that there's one person I do hate, but I no longer have to deal with him, so PAH!
Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think I do- wait- yes I do when I answer the phone at work.

What color is your car?
Silver
Do you like cats?
yes

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I got to be a chaperone for a school field trip there

How did you get your worst scar?
The family legend says just before my first birthday, I copied my older brother who was 3, by pulling the kitchen drawers out to climb up for the cookie jar on the counter. I then lost my balance, dropped the jar which broke, then fell on top of the shards and sliced open my chin to the bone. Was rushed to the hospital, and stopped a funeral at the church up the street when the police saw all the blood coming from a screaming baby. Apparently all the excitement caused my mother to go into labour early and she gave birth to my younger brother, on MY birthday. So my 1st birthday photos don't have my parents in them- my aunt handled the cake thing. And it was ALL MY FAULT!

No comments: