Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things we need to know:

Firstly, here's the remains of the cake:                            

Guinness chocolate cake It was extremely moist, almost dense, and rich. Great chocolate flavor, but I couldn't detect the Guinness. I will definitely bake this again, but maybe try 2 layers.

 

My ornament:

Quiet Night

"Quiet Night"

by Erica Michaels from the 2007 JCS ornament issue on 28 ct. jobelan "Thyme" with on hand flosses : WDW & DMC

Stash:

BBD Rites pf Spring BBD "Rites of Spring" with the 32 ct. belfast Linen "Country Mocha" & WDW floss for it.

 

 

 

 

ByGone Stitches Quaker Virtues

Self-explanatory

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                               

Milady's Needle Quaker Xmas smalls Milady's Needle "Quaker Christmas Smalls"

I'm looking forward to doing these. Maybe June ornament?

 

 

 

I decided not to photo Snowflakes- it's rolled over too far on the scroll rods. I will try to finish promptly then take a picture.

No comments: