Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yada Yada Yada...

nothing much going on. Had some good rides on the Axe; yesterday I felt horrible though- exhausted to the point of nausea, every muscle & joint below my bust ached. I fell asleep on the couch around 8:00 pm, woke up around 10 pm, and up to my real bed and slept thru 'til around 5:30-ish, then back to sleep until 7:00. I felt much better, especially my aches.
Mowed some lawn tonight (to no ill effect, as of yet).
Friday night I started a Milady's Smalls Quaker Christmas ornament (this). I'm using the recommended 40 ct. "Lentil" fabric, but I'm using one of those DMC variegated flosses in a cranberry-ish color. I'll get a picture tomorrow (I hope)- I'm too sweaty from mowing right now & this room is getting too warm.
I also mended Axe's pink fly sheet, as she's ripped her new silver one. That'll mean a trip to the laundromat to wash it first. I think i have a couple of other blankets I can wash too.
Well, if I go now, I might get some stitching in before I crash.
TTFN

No comments: