Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

Wasn't that a Queen song? ANyway, here it is Sunday night, I've no stitching to show, I still have my colored clothes to launder and I've lost my TV schedule for this week. I had a cup-  single freekin' CUP of instant coffee at about noon and I've been fighting waves of exhaustion all day. Like- "I don't care if the steak is about cooked, I NEED to take a nap-NOW" exhaustion. But I plodded thru the day, with no nap. I gave Ms.Axeu a bath this morning- yikes -she was a dirtball! She also has copious amounts of snot dripping from her nose. She's up-to-date on all her shots and no other horses have it, so I have to call the vet tomorrow. Em needs more contact lenses, so I made an eye doctor appointment for tomorrow. So that just about takes care of the 4-1/2 hours of free-lance work pay I earned yesterday.

I have to sign off now- I'm making way too many typos.

TTFN

No comments: