Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Almost Forgot....


to write for NaBloPoMo. I had even shut down.


Well, I have no excuses tonight to NOT stitch- there is absolutely nothing on TV. The thoughts of watching blow-by-blow election coverage makes me ill- I'm too tense about the outcome. I just want to wake up in the morning & hear the news.


Axe was good tonight- she did have a sinking stride at the trot once, then was fine. I've been trying to have a good 45-minute workout every other day with her, with 20 minute days in between. I've been trying to practice bending and collection at the walk. I think it's helping with her balance- she doesn't feel like she's going to tip over around the corners as much when we canter.


Nothing else is circling in my brain to write down. SO that's it for tonight.

No comments: